The Club built the City Clubhouse in 1912, after the 1906 earthquake and fire destroyed the original building, and it was restored in 2006 to its original glory. The clubhouse features a fitness center, cardio solarium, hotel facilities, handball and squash courts, circuit training facilities, two basketball courts and two swimming pools.
Located in downtown San Francisco, one block from Union Square, near restaurants, shopping, theaters, cable car, and 30 minutes from San Francisco International Airport.
In 1918, the Club assumed operations of the Lakeside Golf Club, including an 18-hole golf course. Famed architect Arthur Brown, designer of the San Francisco City Hall, designed the Lakeside clubhouse, which officially opened in 1925. The clubhouse features spectacular dining and banquet facilities, meeting rooms, locker rooms, an exercise center, massage services and a swimming pool. The Golf Shop was completely renovated in spring 2011.
Located in San Francisco off Interstate 280, exit John Daly Boulevard/Westlake District, near Lake Merced. The entrance is on Skyline Boulevard overlooking the Pacific Ocean.